Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Post Info: Assistant Administrative officer
No of Posts: 01 (One)
Academic Requirements: Degree in arts / science / commerce / law or agriculture from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification.
Official Website: www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 06-12-2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2017: MPSC has declared new vacancies in the month of December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. MPSC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. MPSC is offering new job opportunity in Maharashtra for the post of Assistant Administrative officer. This recruitment is especially open in Maharashtra for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. MPSC (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in for the posts of Assistant Administrative officer, apply online from 16-11-2017 to 06-12-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to MPSC Vacancy.
MPSC Vacancy 2017-2018
Assistant Administrative officer: 01 Vacancy.
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate for MPSC degree in arts / science / commerce / law or agriculture from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification and possess experience in supervisory capacity.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 38 years as on 01.08.2017.
Selection Process:- Written examination, Face to face Interview
Fee Structure: Applicants who wanted to participate for MPSC should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or SBI Challan.
- For Un-Reserved: Rs. 524/- (Rupee Five hundred Twenty Four only)
- For Reserved: Rs. 324/- (Rupee Three hundred Twenty Four only)
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment:-
- First download Assistant Administrative officer advertisement through official website (http://www.mpsc.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with MPSC notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Submission Form Application: 16-11-2017
- Last Date of Submission Form: 06-12-2017
- Last date for the payment of Fee in SBI: 07-12-2017