Medical Service Recruitment Board(MRB)
Post Info: Assistant Surgeon (Specialty)
No of Posts: 744 (Seven Hundred Forty Four)
Academic Requirements: MBBS degree with PG Degree / super specialty degree / DNB / PG Diploma in the concerned specialty.
Job Area/Location: Tamil Nadu
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 10-10-2017
Medical Service Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017: MRB has declared new vacancies in the month of September, October 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.mrb.tn.gov.in. MRB (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. MRB is offering new job opportunity in Tamil Nadu for the post of Assistant Surgeon (Specialty). This recruitment is especially open in Tamil Nadu for job seekers looking job after MBBS degree with PG Degree. MRB (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.mrb.tn.gov.in for the posts of Assistant Surgeon (Specialty), apply online from 20-09-2017 to 10-10-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to MRB Vacancy.
MRB Vacancy 2017
Assistant Surgeon (Specialty):- 744 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate for Assistant Surgeon (Specialty) job should have MBBS degree with PG Degree / super specialty degree / DNB / PG Diploma in the concerned specialty.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/-Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 01/07/2017
- OC:18 to 30 years
- SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC/DNC:18 to 57 years
Selection Process:- Personal Interview
Fee Structure:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Radiographer vacancy should pay the below charges through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card and Mobile Wallet Payment OR challan any of the branches of Indian Bank.
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH)/DW: Rs. 375/- (Rupee Three hundred seventy five only)
- Others: Rs. 750/- (Rupee Seven hundred fifty only)
How to apply for MRB Recruitment:-
- First download Assistant Surgeon (Specialty) advertisement through official website (http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with MRB notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- Date to Start Application Submission: 20-09-2017
- Last Date to Register: 10-10-2017