Mumbai Port Trust
Post Info: Medical Officer
No of Posts: 06 (Six)
Academic Requirements: MBBS degree of a Statutory university and relevant experience.
Official Website: www.mumbaiport.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 29-12-2017
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017: Mumbai Port Trust has declared new vacancies in the month of December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.mumbaiport.gov.in. Mumbai Port Trust (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Mumbai Port Trust is offering new job opportunity in Maharashtra for the post of Medical Officer. This recruitment is especially open in Maharashtra for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. Mumbai Port Trust (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.mumbaiport.gov.in for the posts of Medical Officer, apply before 29.12.2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy.
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2017
Medical Officer:- 06 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have MBBS degree of a Statutory university and one year experience as a medical officer in respective field in a well established hospital after completion of internship.
- Salary Scale: Rs 20600 – 46500/- per month.
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.11.2017.
Selection Process:- Walk-in-Interview.
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment:-
- First download Medical Officer advertisement through official website (http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for walk-in-interview with all certificates (Original and attested copies) / Bio-data.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 28/29-12-2017