National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)
Post Info: Junior Microbiologist, Laboratory Technician
No of Posts: 12 (Twelve)
Academic Requirements: MBBS with MD/DNB in Medical Microbiology and relevant.
Official Website: www.ncdc.gov.in
Date of Interview: 25th to 30th January 2018
National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Recruitment 2018: NCDC has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.ncdc.gov.in. NCDC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. NCDC is offering new job opportunity in Delhi for the post of Junior Microbiologist, Laboratory Technician. This recruitment is especially open in Delhi for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. NCDC (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.ncdc.gov.in for the posts of Junior Microbiologist, Laboratory Technician, apply before 25 to 30.01.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to NCDC Vacancy.
NCDC Vacancy 2018
Junior Microbiologist, Laboratory Technician:- 12 vacancies.
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have MBBS with MD/DNB in Medical Microbiology/Lab Medicine from Govt. recognized institution; Or MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma such as D. Bact./D. Virology with one year experience in clinical laboratory services; Or M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology with PhD for (Junior Microbiologist). 10+2 in Science subjects and 2 years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician for (Laboratory Technician).
- Salary Scale: Rs. 60000/- (Junior Microbiologist). Rs. 15000/- (Laboratory Technician)
Age Limit:- 65 years for (Junior Microbiologist) & 40 years for (Laboratory Technician).
Selection Process:- Walk-in-Interview/Skill Test.
Fee Charges:- No fee.
How to apply for NCDC Recruitment:-
- First download Junior Microbiologist, Laboratory Technician advertisement through official website (http://www.ncdc.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may appear for skill test along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, original certificates, experience & recent sixe photograph at the time of Skill test.
- Venue: National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi -110 054 (Near Civil Line Metro Station)
- Date & Time of Interview: 25 to 30.01.2018 at 09:30 AM