National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT)
Post Info: Senior Accountant, Junior Accountant
No of Posts: 09 (Nine)
Academic Requirements: Graduate in Commerce/ Economics/other related subject from a recognized university.
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Last Date: 21 Days from the Date of Publication
National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT)Recruitment 2018: NCERT has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.ncert.nic.in. NCERT (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. NCERT is offering new job opportunity in Delhi for the post of Senior Accountant, Junior Accountant. This recruitment is especially open in Delhi for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. NCERT (recruitment authority) has placed vacancies detail at www.ncert.nic.in for the posts of Senior Accountant, Junior Accountant, apply within 21 Days from the Date of Publication at given venue, date and time. Let’s check all important things related to NCERT Vacancy.
NCERT Vacancy 2018
Senior Accountant, Junior Accountant:- 09 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Graduate in Commerce/Economics/other related subject from a recognized university.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- per month.
Age Limit:- 30 years.
Selection Process:- Written Test.
Fee charges: Candidates who wanted to participate for NCERT should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary NCERT, Payable at New Delhi.
- Application Fee: 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for NCERT Recruitment:-
- First download Senior Accountant, Junior Accountant advertisement through official website (http://www.ncert.nic.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant document send to the Section Officer, R-II Section, NCERT, Sri Aurobindi Marg, New Delhi-110016 on or before 21 Days from the Date of Publication.
- Last Date: 21 Days from the Date of Publication.