NCSCM Recruitment 2017 Apply Online For 04 Project Associate, Field Assistant & Various Vacancies
About:- National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) is an autonomous centre of the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India, aiming to be a world-class institution for coastal and marine area management. The Centre is established within the Anna University Campus, Chennai. Fourteen institutions have formed a consortium with NCSCM, with Anna University Chennai as the Hub.
NCSCM Recruitment 2017 Apply Online For 04 Project Associate, Field Assistant & Various Vacancies At ncscm.res.in
NCSCM Recruitment 2017 Detail
Project Associate: 01 Vacancy
- Qualification:- First class Masters’ Degree Marine Biology or equivalent and 1 year of relevant experience.
- Salary Structure:- 30000/- Per Month
Field Assistant: 01 vacancy
- Qualification:- 10th standard or equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- 10000/- Per Month
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply for NCSCM recruitment 2017:- Apply Online through the website www.ncscm.res.in on or before 12.03.2017.
Venue:- National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management, Koodal Building Anna University Campus Chennai – 600025
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 12.03.2017
- Interview Date: 14.03.2017 at 09:00 AM