Post Info: Senior Resident Doctors, Junior Resident Doctors
No of Posts: 80 (Eighty)
Academic Requirements: PG degree or diploma in respective subject and relevant.
Official Website: www.neigrihms.gov.in
Interview Date: 30-02-2018
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Recruitment 2018: NEIGRIHMS has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.neigrihms.gov.in. NEIGRIHMS (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. NEIGRIHMS is offering new job opportunity in Shillong (Meghalaya) for the post of Senior Resident Doctors, Junior Resident Doctors. This recruitment is especially open in Shillong (Meghalaya) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. NEIGRIHMS (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.neigrihms.gov.in for the posts of Senior Resident Doctors, Junior Resident Doctors, apply before 30-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to NEIGRIHMS Vacancy.
NEIGRIHMS Vacancy 2018
Senior Resident Doctors, Junior Resident Doctors:- 80 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have PG degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI, completion of the compulsory internship/ house manship in a recognized hospital for (Senior Resident Doctors). Medical qualification, completion of the compulsory internship & must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Council for (Junior Resident Doctors).
Salary Scale:- Rs. 18750/- (Senior Resident Doctors), Rs. 15600/- (Junior Resident Doctors)
Age Limit:- 33 years for (Senior Resident Doctors) & 30 years for (Junior Resident Doctors).
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years, OBC for 3 years.
Selection Process:- Walk-In-Interview.
Fee Structure: No application fee.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment:-
- First download Senior Resident Doctors, Junior Resident Doctors advertisement through official website (http:// www.neigrihms.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may appear for Interview along with application, Date of Birth (10th certificate), caste certificate, MBBS passed Certificate, Mark sheets, MBBS Attempt certificate, Internship at the time of Interview.
- Venue of Interview: Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018.
- Interview Date: 30-02-2018