Post Info: Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk
No. of Posts: 12 (Twelve)
Academic Requirements: 10th pass or its equivalent and Speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m. and relevant.
Official Website: www.nihfw.org
Last Date: 05-02-2018
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Recruitment 2017: NIHFW has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.nihfw.org. NIHFW (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. NIHFW is offering new job opportunity in New Delhi for the post of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk. This recruitment is especially open in New Delhi for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. NIHFW (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.nihfw.org for the posts of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, apply before 05-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to NIHFW Vacancy.
NIHFW Vacancy 2017
Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk: 12 vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate should have 10th pass or its equivalent and Speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m. or speed in typewriting 40 w.p.m. for (Stenographer), 10th pass or its equivalent and 30 w.p.m. speed in typewriting for (Lower Division Clerk).
- Salary Scale:- As per Notification.
Age Limit:- 18 years to 30 years for (Stenographer), 18 years to 25 years for (Lower Division Clerk) as on 01.07.2017.
Selection Process:- Written Test, Skill Test.
Fee Charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for NIHFW should pay the below charges through a crossed Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft in favour of “Director, The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi” payable at New Delhi.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for NIHFW Recruitment:-
- First download Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk advertisement through official website (http://www.nihfw.org) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of educational qualifications & experience certificates send to the Deputy Director (Admn.), The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067 on or before 05.02.2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 05-02-2018