Post Info: Senior Project Officer-IT, Project Officer-IT
No. of Posts: 03 (Three)
Academic Requirements: M.C.A./B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology (IT).
Official Website: www.nihfw.org
Last Date: 11-12-2017
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Recruitment 2017: NIHFW has declared new vacancies in the month of December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.nihfw.org. NIHFW (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. NIHFW is offering new job opportunity in New Delhi for the post of Senior Project Officer-IT, Project Officer-IT. This recruitment is especially open in New Delhi for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. NIHFW (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.nihfw.org for the posts of Senior Project Officer-IT, Project Officer-IT, apply before 11-12-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to NIHFW Vacancy.
NIHFW Vacancy 2017
Senior Project Officer-IT, Project Officer-IT: 03 vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate for Senior Project Officer-IT, Project Officer-IT should have M.C.A./B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology (IT).
- Salary Scale
- Rs. 45000 – 60000/- Per Month (Senior Project Officer-IT)
- Rs. 35000 – 45000/- Per Month (Project Officer-IT)
Age Limit:- 40 years.
Selection Process:- Interview.
Fee Charges:- No fee.
How to apply for NIHFW Recruitment:-
- First download Senior Project Officer-IT, Project Officer-IT advertisement through official website (http:// www.nihfw.org) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the Dy. Director (Admn.), National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, NEW DELHI – 110067 on or before 11.12.2017.
- Last Date of Registration: 11-12-2017