Post Info: Lecturer, Special Educator
No of Posts: 07 (Seven)
Academic Requirements: Master in Physiotherapy or relevant
Official Website: www.niohkol.nic.in
Last Date: 21 Days from the date of Publication
National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan) (NIOHKOL) Recruitment 2018: NIOHKOL has declared new vacancies in the month of January 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.niohkol.nic.in. NIOHKOL (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. NIOHKOL is offering new job opportunity in Kolkata (West Bengal) for the post of Lecturer, Special Educator. This recruitment is especially open in Kolkata (West Bengal) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. NIOHKOL (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.niohkol.nic.in for the posts of Lecturer, Special Educator, apply 21 Days from the date of Publication at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to NIOHKOL Vacancy.
NIOHKOL Vacancy 2018
Lecturer, Special Educator: 07 vacancies.
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Master in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute for (Lecturer). Degree in Special Education (V.I.) or B.Sc. in Speech & Hearing for (Special Educator).
Salary Scale:- Rs. 50000/- (Lecturer), Rs. 35000/- (Special Educator).
Age Limit:- 35 years.
Selection process:- Written Test, Skill Test, Interview.
Fee charges: No fee.
How to apply for NIOHKOL Recruitment:-
- First download Lecturer, Special Educator advertisement through official website (http://www.niohkol.nic.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed Application form Self attested copies of mark sheets/ certificates/ proof of age, experience (present & previous)/ other relevant documents, photograph send to the Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 on or before 21 Days from the Date of Publication.
- Date of Advertisement: 15-01-2018
- Last Date: 21 Days from the date of Publication