Post Info: Project Technician
No of Posts: 05 (Five)
Academic Requirements: 12th Pass in Science subjects or equivalent from recognized board.
Official Website: www.nirt.res.in
Last Date: 18-01-2018
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Recruitment 2018: NIRT has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.nirt.res.in. NIRT (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. NIRT is offering new job opportunity in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) for the post of Project Technician. This recruitment is especially open in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. NIRT (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.nirt.res.in for the posts of Project Technician, apply before 18.01.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to NIRT Vacancy.
NIRT Vacancy 2018
Project Technician:- 05 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have 12th Pass in Science subjects or equivalent from recognized board.
- Salary Scale:- Rs.18,000/- per month.
Age Limit:- 30 years.
Selection Process:- Walk-in-Aptitude Test.
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for NIRT should pay the below charges through Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai.
- Others:100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ST/PH/Woman: Exempted from Fee.
How to apply for NIRT Recruitment:-
- First download Project Technician advertisement through official website (http://www.nirt.res.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may appear for Walk-in-Aptitude test with prescribed application form with original certificate for age, qualification from Matriculation on wards and proof for certificates of experience at the time of Walk-in-Aptitude Test.
- Venue of Walk-in-Aptitude Test:- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600031.
- Date of Walk-in-Aptitude Test: 18.01.2018