National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Post Info: Technical Assistant, Technician
No of Posts: 21 (Twenty One)
Academic Requirements: B.E/ B.Tech in relevant subject and relevant.
Official Website: www.nitdelhi.ac.in
Last Date of Registration: 30 Days from the date of Publication
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Recruitment 2018: NIT has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.nitdelhi.ac.in. NIT (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. NIT is offering new job opportunity in Delhi for the post of Technical Assistant, Technician. This recruitment is especially open in Delhi for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. NIT (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.nitdelhi.ac.in for the posts of Technical Assistant, Technician, apply before 30 Days from the date of Publication at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to NIT Vacancy.
NIT Vacancy 2018
Technical Assistant, Technician: 21 Vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have B.E/ B.Tech in relevant subject or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution or First Class in Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record for (Technical Assistant). 10+2 from a recognized Board & ITI Course of One year of Higher duration in appropriate or metric with at least 60% marks & ITI Course Diploma in Engineering with three years duration in relevant field for (Technician).
Salary Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- (Technical Assistant), Rs. 5200 – 20200/- (Technician)
Age Limit:- 30 years for (Technical Assistant) & 27 years for (Technician)
Selection Process:- Written Test, Skill Test, Proficiency Test, Interview.
Fee Charges:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIT Delhi should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of Director NIT, Delhi.
- UR/OBC: 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for NIT Recruitment:-
- First download Technical Assistant, Technician advertisement through official website (http://www.nitdelhi.ac.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopy of all certificates and documents, Category Certificate send to Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Delhi, NILERDCAMPUS, Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040 on or before 30 Days from the Date of Publication.
- Date of Advertisement: 13-01-2018
- Last Date of Registration: 30 days from date of publication