National Institute of Technology (NIT, Durgapur)
Post Info: Temporary Lecturer, Lab. Engineer
No of Posts: Not Specified
Academic Requirements: ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D in the field of Microelectronics.
Official Website: www.nitdgp.ac.in
Date of Interview: 27-01-2018
National Institute of Technology (NIT, Durgapur) Recruitment 2018: NIT has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.nitdgp.ac.in. NIT (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. NIT is offering new job opportunity in Durgapur (West Bengal) for the post of Temporary Lecturer, Lab. Engineer. This recruitment is especially open in Durgapur (West Bengal) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. NIT (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.nitdgp.ac.in for the posts of Temporary Lecturer, Lab. Engineer, apply before 27.01.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to NIT Vacancy.
NIT Vacancy 2018
Temporary Lecturer, Lab. Engineer:- Not Specifed.
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D in the field of Microelectronics/VLSI/EC with experience in CAD tools and Chip design/Linux for (Temporary Lecturer). M. Tech/M.E. in Microelectronics/VLSI with experience in CAD tools for (Lab. Engineer).
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 40000/- (Temporary Lecturer), Rs. 50000/- (Lab. Engineer)
Age Limit:- As per NIT Durgapur Rules.
Selection Process:- Walk-In-Interview.
Fee Process: No Fee.
How to apply for NIT Recruitment:-
- First download Temporary Lecturer, Lab. Engineer advertisement through official website (http://www.nitdgp.ac.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form with original and attested copies of all academic and experience certificates (if any) with other testimonials at the time of Interview.
- Venue of the Interview: At the Department of ECE, NIT Durgapur
- Interview Date : 27-01-2018