National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
Post Info: Maintenance Assistant, QCA
No. of Posts: 169
Academic Requirements: ITI in relevant, Graduation.
Official Website: www.nmdc.co.in
Last Date: 19-02-2018
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Recruitment 2018: NMDC has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.nmdc.co.in. NMDC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. NMDC is offering new job opportunity in Hyderabad (Telangana) for the post of Maintenance Assistant, QCA. This recruitment is especially open in Hyderabad (Telangana) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. NMDC (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.nmdc.co.in for the posts of Maintenance Assistant, QCA, apply from 17-01-2018 to 19-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to NMDC Vacancy.
NMDC Recruitment 2018
Maintenance Assistant, QCA:- 169 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have ITI in Welding/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Turner/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic/ Auto Electrician for (QCA). Graduate in B.Sc (Chemistry/Geology) for (QCA).
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 11330 – 20000/- (Maintenance Assistant), Rs. 12030 – 21220/- (QCA).
Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years as on 10.03.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years, OBC for 3 years.
Selection Process:- Written Test, Trade Test, Proficiency Test.
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for NMDC should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Others: 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman: Exempted from fee
How to apply for NMDC Recruitment:-
- First download Maintenance Assistant, QCA advertisement through official website (http://www.nmdc.co.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with NMDC notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Start Submission Form: 17-01-2018
- Last Date of Online Registration & Hard Copy of Application Form: 19-02-2018