National Productivity Council (NPC)
Post Info: Consultant and Project Associate
No of Posts: 09 (Nine)
Academic Requirements: Master degree in social science / master in social work and allied subjects.
Official Website: www.npcindia.gov.in
Last Date: 10-01-2018
National Productivity Council (NPC) Recruitment 2018: NPC has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.npcindia.gov.in. NPC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. NPC is offering new job opportunity in New Delhi for the post of Consultant and Project Associate. This recruitment is especially open in New Delhi for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. NPC (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.npcindia.gov.in for the posts of Consultant and Project Associate, apply before 10.01.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to NPC Vacancy.
NPC Vacancy 2018
Consultant and Project Associate:- 09 vacancies.
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have master degree in social science / master in social work and allied subjects.
Complete Vacancies Detail:
|S.No||Post Name||No. of
|1||Consultant||03||Rs 40000/- Per Month|
|2||Project Associate||06||Rs 25000/- Per Month|
Age Limit:- Not specified.
Selection Process:- Face to Face Interview.
How to apply for NPC Recruitment:-
- First download Consultant and Project Associate advertisement through official website (http://www.npcindia.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested photocopies of certificates send to the Director and Group Head (Agribusiness), National productivity council, Lodhi road, New Delhi on or before 10th January 2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 10-01-2018