Post Info: Pharmacist, Attendant
No. of Posts: 34 (Thirty Four)
Academic Requirements: Passed +2 science examinations under council of Higher secondary Education and Diploma in Pharmacy and relevant.
Official Website: www.odisha.gov.in
Last Date: 16-12-2017
Odisha Government Recruitment 2017: Odisha Government has declared new vacancies in the month of December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.odisha.gov.in. Odisha Government (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Odisha Government is offering new job opportunity in Delhi for the post of Pharmacist, Attendant. This recruitment is especially open in Delhi for job seekers looking job after Graduation degree. Odisha Government (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.odisha.gov.in for the posts of Pharmacist, Attendant, apply before 16-12-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Odisha Government Vacancy.
Odisha Government Vacancy 2017
Pharmacist, Attendant: 34 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Passed +2 science examinations under council of Higher secondary Education and Diploma in Pharmacy in any of the medical college for (Pharmacist). Passed ME (7th) examination or equivalent and can read, write and speak in Odia for (Attendant).
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 8070/- Per Month (Pharmacist), Rs. 9500/- Per Month (Attendant)
Age Limit:- Should be between 21 to 32 years as on 29.11.2017.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST/SEBC/Women for 5 years, PH/Ex-Servicemen for 10 years.
Selection Process:- Based on Merit.
Fee Charges:- No fees.
How to apply for Odisha Government Recruitment:-
- First download Pharmacist, Attendant advertisement through official website (http://www.odisha.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational qualification certificates of marks sheet send by registered post/speed post/currier to Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Angul, Odisha on or before 16.12.2017.
- Last Date of Registration: 16-12-2017