Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Post Info: Specialists/Experts
No of Posts: 81 (Eighty One)
Academic Requirements: Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline or Graduate degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Last Date of Registration: 03-11-2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2017: ONGC has declared new vacancies in the month of November, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.ongcindia.com. ONGC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. ONGC is offering new job opportunity in All India for the post of Specialists/Experts. This recruitment is especially open in All India for job seekers looking job after Graduation. ONGC (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.ongcindia.com for the posts of Specialists/Experts, apply online from 13-10-2017 to 03-11-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to ONGC Vacancy.
ONGC Vacancy 2017-2018
Specialists/Experts: 81 Vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate for ONGC Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline or Graduate degree in relevant Engineering discipline..
- Salary Scale:- 70000 – 120000/- per month
Age Limit:- The age of candidate should be between 40 years for Junior Expert, 45 years for Assistant Expert, 50 years for Expert, 53 years for Senior Expert and 56 years for Lead Expert as on 03.11.2017.
Selection Process:- The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Educational Qualification
- Personal Interview
Fee Structure: No Fee
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment:-
- First download Specialists/Experts advertisement through official website (http:// www.ongcindia.com) only.
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details.
- Search for online application associated with ONGC notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Start Submission: 13-10-2017
- Last Date of Submission Form: 03-11-2017