Punjab National Bank (PNB)
Post Info: Director
No of Posts: Not specified
Academic Requirements: Graduate preferably in Science/ Technology from a premier institution with good academic record and Post Graduate Qualification in IT/ Management will be preferred.
Official Website: www.pnbindia.in
Last Date of Registration: 24-11-2017
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Recruitment 2017: PNB has declared new vacancies in the month of November, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.pnbindia.in. PNB (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. PNB is offering new job opportunity in Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) for the post of Director. This recruitment is especially open in Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. PNB (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.pnbindia.in for the posts of Director, apply before 24.11.2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to PNB Vacancy.
PNB Vacancy 2017
Director:- Not specified.
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate for Veterinary Officer Graduate preferably in Science/ Technology from a premier institution with good academic record and Post Graduate Qualification in IT/ Management will be preferred.
- Salary Scale: Not Specified.
Age Limit:- Between 62 years as on 01.08.2017.
Selection Process:- Shortlisted, Interview.
Fee Structure:- No fee.
How to apply for PNB Recruitment:-
- First download Director advertisement through official website (http://www.pnbindia.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed format to The Director, PNB Institute of Information Technology, Vibhuti Khand, Gomtinagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226010 on or before 24.11.2017.
- Last Date of Registration: 24-11-2017