Punjab State Power Corporate Limited (PSPCL)
Post Info: Junior Engineer, Sub Station Attendant
No of Posts: 500 (Five Hundred)
Academic Requirements: Full Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma and relevant.
Official Website: www.pspcl.in
Last Date of Registration: 11-01-2018
Punjab State Power Corporate Limited (PSPCL) Recruitment 2018: PSPCL has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.pspcl.in. PSPCL (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. PSPCL is offering new job opportunity in Punjab for the post of Junior Engineer, Sub Station Attendant. This recruitment is especially open in Punjab for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. PSPCL (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.pspcl.in for the posts of Junior Engineer, Sub Station Attendant, apply online before 11.01.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to PSPCL Vacancy.
PSPCL Vacancy 2018
Junior Engineer, Sub Station Attendant:- 500 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should Full Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. from an institute recognized by State/ Central Govt. with minimum 60% marks OR Full Time Regular BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. with a minimum of 50 % marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE OR AMIE in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. with at least 50% marks from Institution of Engineers(India) Calcutta for (Junior Engineer). Full time regular course in ITI /Electrical with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB now PSPCL OR Full time Regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks OR Full time Regular Diploma in Electronics and communication with 60% marks OR Full time Regular Diploma in Instrumentation and process control with 60% marks for (Sub Station Attendant).
- Salary Scale: Rs. 10900 – 34800/- (Junior Engineer), Rs. 6400 – 20200/- (Sub Station Attendant).
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2018.
Selection Process:- Based on Merit.
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for PSPCL should pay the below charges through challan should be deposited in any branch of SBI.
- All Category Except SC & PWD: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- PWD: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
How to apply for PSPCL Recruitment:-
- First download Junior Engineer, Sub Station Attendant advertisement through official website (http://www.pspcl.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with PSPCL notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Submission Form: 21-12-2017
- Last Date of Registration for Step-I: 11-01-2018
- Last Date of Registration for Step-II: 15-01-2018