Post Info: Project Intern
No of Posts: 05 (Five)
Academic Requirements: BE / B.Tech in CSE / IT with a CGPA and can opt for 6 months of internship during their graduation.
Official Website: www.puchd.ac.in
Last Date of Registration: 06-12-2017
Panjab University Recruitment 2017: Panjab University has declared new vacancies in the month of December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.puchd.ac.in. Panjab University (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Panjab University is offering new job opportunity in Chandigarh for the post of Project Intern. This recruitment is especially open in Chandigarh for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. Panjab University (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.puchd.ac.in for the posts of Project Intern, apply before 06.12.2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Panjab University Vacancy.
Panjab University Vacancy 2017
Project Intern:- 05 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have cleared at-least 2 year of BE / B.Tech in CSE / IT with a CGPA and can opt for 6 months of internship during their graduation.
- Salary Scale: Rs 5000/- Per Month.
Age Limit:- Short-listing.
Selection Process:- Walk-In-Interview.
How to apply for Panjab University Recruitment:-
- First download Project Intern advertisement through official website (http://www.puchd.ac.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with CV send through email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and applicant may also send hard copy of application along with photograph / self-attested copies of certificates send to the Director, university institute of engineering and technology (UIET), Panjab University, Chandigarh on or before 6th December 2017.
- Last Date of Registration: 06-12-2017