Regional Cancer Centre (RCC)
Post Info: Lab Technician
No of Posts: Not specified
Academic Requirements: Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) with 6 month experience OR Diploma.
Official Website: www.rcctvm.org
Last Date of Registration: 25-11-2017
Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) Recruitment 2017: RCC has declared new vacancies in the month of October, November 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.rcctvm.org. RCC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. RCC is offering new job opportunity in Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) for the post of Lab Technician. This recruitment is especially open in Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. RCC (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.rcctvm.org for the posts of Lab Technician, apply before 25-11-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to RCC Vacancy.
RCC Vacancy 2017-2018
Lab Technician: Not specified
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate for Lab Technician Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) with 6 month experience OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) and 1 year experience.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 13000/- per month.
Age Limit:- 35 years as on 01.01.2017.
Selection Process:- Walk-in-Interview
Fee Structure: No fee
How to apply for RCC Recruitment:-
- First download Lab Technician advertisement through official website (http:// www.rcctvm.org) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for Interview along with original and copies of the certificates to prove age, qualification, experience etc. at the time of Interview.
- Venue of Interview: Mini Conference Hall – II (Block-A), Regional Cancer Centre
- Interview Date: 25-11-2017