South Indian Bank
Post Info: Probationary Clerk
No of Posts: 468 (Four Hundred Sixty Eight)
Academic Requirements: X class / XII class and gradation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
Official Website: www.southindianbank.com
Last Date of Registration: 30-12-2017
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017: South Indian Bank has declared new vacancies in the month of December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.southindianbank.com. South Indian Bank (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. South Indian Bank is offering new job opportunity in All India for the post of Probationary Clerk. This recruitment is especially open in All India for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. South Indian Bank (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.southindianbank.com for the posts of Probationary Clerk, apply before 30-12-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to South Indian Bank Vacancy.
South Indian Bank Vacancy 2018
Probationary Clerk: 468 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have X class / XII class and gradation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 11765 – 31540/- per month.
Age Limit:- Should be maximum 26 years as on 31.12.2017.
Selection Process:- Online examination, Face to face Interview.
Fee Structure: Applicants who wanted to participate for South Indian Bank should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee Six hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee One hundred fifty only)
How to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment:-
- First download Probationary Clerk advertisement through official website (http://www.southindianbank.com) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with South Indian Bank notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Submission Application: 22-12-2017
- Last Date of Submission Form: 30-12-2017
- Date of Examination: January 2018