South Western Railway
Post Info: Sports Quota
No of Posts: 21 (Twenty One)
Academic Requirements: Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination as relevant.
Official Website: www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
Last Date: 12-02-2018
South Western Railway Recruitment 2018: South Western Railway has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in. South Western Railway (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. South Western Railway is offering new job opportunity in Hubli (Karnataka) for the post of Sports Quota. This recruitment is especially open in Hubli (Karnataka) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. South Western Railway (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in for the posts of Sports Quota, apply before 12-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to South Western Railway Vacancy.
South Western Railway Vacancy 2018
Sports Quota: 21 vacancies.
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions OR Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month.
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2018.
Selection process:- Based on Trials & Assessment.
Fee charges: Candidate who wanted to participate for South Western Railway should pay the below charges through crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, from any Post Office drawn in favour of Asst. Personnel Officer/HQ, South Western Railway, Hubli, payable at Hubli.
- SC/ST/PWDs/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for South Western Railway Recruitment:-
- First download Sports Quota advertisement through official website (http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates should apply in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of relevant documents as mentioned in the notification & superscribing the cover with “Application for Group C post against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement Scheme) for the year 2017-18” through ordinary post to The Assistant Personnel Officer/HQ, Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old GM’s Office building, Club Roadm Hubli – 580023 or dropped in the application box in the Office of the Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old GM’s Office Building, Club Road, Hubli – 580023 on or before 12.02.2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 12-02-2018