Post Info: Act Apprentices
No of Posts: 737
Academic Requirements: 10th Class under 10, +2 System of education or its equivalent.
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 25-02-2018
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018: Southern Railway has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Southern Railway (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Southern Railway is offering new job opportunity in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) for the post of Act Apprentices. This recruitment is especially open in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. Southern Railway (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in for the posts of Act Apprentices, apply before 25.02.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Southern Railway Vacancy.
Southern Railway Vacancy 2018
Act Apprentices:- 737 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have 10th Class under 10, +2 System of education or its equivalent OR should have passed 12th class under 10, +2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Salary Scale:- Rs.5700/-.
Age Limit:- 15 to 22 years for Freshers & 15 to 24 years for Ex. ITI as on 23.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years, OBC for 3 years and PH for 10 years.
Selection Process:- Based on Merit List.
Fee Process: Candidates who wanted to participate for Southern Railway should pay the below charges through Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage & Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Perambur, Chennai – 600023.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment:-
- First download Act Apprentices advertisement through official website (http://www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates in proof of Academic and Technical qualification & IPO send by Ordinary post to Workshop Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Workshop Manager, Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur, Chennai-600023 on or before 23.02.2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 23-02-2018