Post Info: Track Maintainer III & IV
No of Posts: 25 (Twenty Five)
Academic Requirements: Retired railway employee from the same category.
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 10-01-2018
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018: Southern Railway has declared new vacancies in the month of January 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Southern Railway (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Southern Railway is offering new job opportunity in West Bengal for the post of Track Maintainer III & IV. This recruitment is especially open in West Bengal for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. Southern Railway (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in for the posts of Track Maintainer III & IV, apply before 11.01.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Southern Railway Vacancy.
Southern Railway Vacancy 2018
Track Maintainer III & IV:- 25 vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate should have retired railway employee from the same category.
- Salary Scale:- Not specified.
Age Limit:- Should not be exceeding 62 years.
Selection Process:- Personal Interview.
How to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment:-
- First download Track Maintainer III & IV advertisement through official website (http://www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant certificates and color passport size photograph send to the Senior Personnel officer, office of the chief Administrative officer, Constructions / Southern Railway, 1st floor, GCDA complex, Eastern Entry, Ernakulam Jn, Railway Station on or before 10th January 2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 10-01-2018