Spice Board Institute
Post Info: Trainee Analyst
No. of Posts: 04 (Four)
Academic Requirements: M.Sc. in relevant.
Official Website: www.indianspices.com
Last Date: 24-01-2018
Spice Board Institute Recruitment 2017: Spice Board Institute has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.indianspices.com. Spice Board Institute (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Spice Board Institute is offering new job opportunity in Maharashtra for the post of Trainee Analyst. This recruitment is especially open in Maharashtra for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. Spice Board Institute (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.indianspices.com for the posts of Trainee Analyst, apply before 24-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Spice Board Institute Vacancy.
Spice Board Institute Vacancy 2017
Trainee Analyst: 04 vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate should have M.Sc. in Microbiology / food Microbiology / applied microbiology / chemistry / food chemistry / applied chemistry / analytical chemistry / industrial chemistry food technology.
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month.
Age Limit:- Maximum 35 years as on 01.11.2017.
Selection Process:- Walk-In-Interview.
How to apply for Spice Board Institute Recruitment:-
- First download Trainee Analyst advertisement through official website (http://www.indianspices.com) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for interview along with resume / bio-data / passport size photograph and one set of attested copies of certificates.
- Date of Interview: 24-01-2018