Supreme Court of India
Post Info: Court Assistant
No. of Posts: 15 (Fifteen)
Academic Requirements: Bachelor of Engineering as relevant.
Official Website: www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
Last Date: 20-02-2018
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018: Supreme Court of India has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in. Supreme Court of India (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. Supreme Court of India is offering new job opportunity in Delhi for the post of Court Assistant. This recruitment is especially open in Delhi for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. Supreme Court of India (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in for the posts of Court Assistant, apply before 20-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to Supreme Court of India Vacancy.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
Court Assistant:- 15 vacancies.
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognised University or equivalent and 3 years experience in the field of computerisation OR Master’s Degree in Computer Application/M.Sc in Computer Science from a recognised University or equivalent and 3 years experience in the field of computerisation OR B.Sc. in Computer Science/BCA with First Class or atleast 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised University or equivalent and 4 years experience in the field of computerisation.
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 44900/- per month.
Age Limit:- 30 years as on 01.01.2018.
Selection Process:- Written Test, Objective Type Technical Aptitude Test, Practical Aptitude Test, Interview.
Fee Structure: No fee.
How to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment:-
- First download Court Assistant advertisement through official website (http://www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates should apply in prescribed application form along with copies of all relevant certificates and documents and a passport size photographs send to Registrar (Admn.I), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110201 on or before 20.02.2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 20-02-2018