THDC India Limited (THDC)
Post Info: Engineers Trainees
No of Posts: 40 (Forty)
Academic Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electronics Engineering or Technology.
Official Website: www.thdc.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 31-01-2018
THDC India Limited (THDC) Recruitment 2017: THDC has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.thdc.gov.in. THDC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. THDC is offering new job opportunity in Uttarakhand for the post of Engineers Trainees. This recruitment is especially open in Uttarakhand for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. THDC (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.thdc.gov.in for the posts of Engineers Trainees, apply before 31-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to THDC Vacancy.
THDC Vacancy 2018
Engineers Trainees: 40 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Bachelor Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electronics Engineering or Technology.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- per month.
Age Limit:- 30 years as on 31.01.2018.
Selection Process:- GATE – 2018 Score.
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate for THDC should pay the below charges through online mode.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for THDC Recruitment:-
- First download Engineers Trainees advertisement through official website (http://www.thdc.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with THDC notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Submission Application: 05-01-2018
- Last Date of Submission Form: 31-12-2018
- Last Date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal: 03-02-2018