Tata Institute of Fundamentals Research (TIFR)
Post Info: Project Scientific officer
No of Posts: 03 (Three)
Academic Requirements: BE / B.Tech in computer science / information technology from a recognized university with minimum 60% aggregate.
Official Website: www.tifr.res.in
Last Date of Registration: 21-01-2018
Tata Institute of Fundamentals Research (TIFR) Recruitment 2017: TIFR has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.tifr.res.in. TIFR (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. TIFR is offering new job opportunity in Maharashtra for the post of Project Scientific officer. This recruitment is especially open in Maharashtra for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. TIFR (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.tifr.res.in for the posts of Project Scientific officer, apply online before 21.01.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to TIFR Vacancy.
TIFR Vacancy 2018
Project Scientific officer:- 03 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have BE / B.Tech in computer science / information technology from a recognized university with minimum 60% aggregate.
- Salary Scale: Rs. 42500/- Per Month.
Age Limit:- Maximum 31 years.
Selection Process:- Face to face Interview
How to apply for TIFR Recruitment:-
- First download Project Scientific officer advertisement through official website (http://www.tifr.res.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with TIFR notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- Last Date: 21-01-2018