Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL)
Post Info: Junior Steno-Typist
No of Posts: 02 (Two)
Academic Requirements: Graduation in any discipline (other than Engineering Degree) with English Typewriting Higher Grade.
Official Website: www.tnpl.com
Last Date: 19-01-2018
Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) Recruitment 2018: TNPL has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.tnpl.com. TNPL (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. TNPL is offering new job opportunity in Tamil Nadu for the post of Junior Steno-Typist. This recruitment is especially open in Tamil Nadu for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. TNPL (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.tnpl.com for the posts of Junior Steno-Typist, apply before 19-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to TNPL Vacancy.
TNPL Vacancy 2018
Junior Steno-Typist: 02 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Graduation in any discipline (other than Engineering Degree) with English Typewriting Higher Grade (45 wpm) and English Shorthand Lower Grade (80 wpm).
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 9750/-
Age Limit:- 25 years for General & 30 years for SC as on 01.01.2018.
Fee charges: No Fee.
How to apply for TNPL Recruitment:-
- First download Junior Steno-Typist advertisement through official website (http://www.tnpl.com) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates should apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents & experience certificates send to the General Manager (Corporate Technical Cell), Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited, No. 67, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600032, Tamil Nadu on or before 19.01.2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 19-01-2018