Post Info: Assistant Director and Horticulture officer
No of Posts: 130 (One Hundred Thirty)
Academic Requirements: M.Sc degree in Horticulture for Assistant Director and B.Sc degree in Horticulture for Horticulture officer.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 27-12-2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2017: TNPSC has declared new vacancies in the month of November, December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. TNPSC is offering new job opportunity in Tamil Nadu for the post of Assistant Director and Horticulture officer. This recruitment is especially open in Tamil Nadu for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. TNPSC (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.tnpsc.gov.in for the posts of Assistant Director and Horticulture officer, apply online before 27-12-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to RBI Vacancy.
TNPSC Vacancy 2017-2018
Assistant Director and Horticulture officer: 147 Vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate for Assistant Director and Horticulture officer M.Sc degree in Horticulture for Assistant Director and B.Sc degree in Horticulture for Horticulture officer.
Salary Scale: Rs.15600 – 39100/- per month.
Age Limit:- Maximum 30 years for others and 32 years for Post-Graduate Degree or PHD holders as on 01.07.2017.
Selection Process:- Written examination, Oral Test.
Fee Structure: Applicants who wanted to participate for TNPSC should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or by offline at SBI / al Indian bank or post office
- One Time Registration: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 150/- (Rupee One Hundred and Fifty only)
- SC / ST / Differently Abled: No Fee
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment:-
- First download Assistant Director and Horticulture officer advertisement through official website (http://www.tnpsc.gov.in) only.
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details.
- Search for online application associated with TNPSC notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Start Submission Application: 28-11-2017
- Last Date of Registration: 27-12-2017
- Last Date for payment of application fee through Bank: 29-12-2017
- Date of written examination: 24&25-02-2018.