Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Post Info: Assistant Professor
No of Posts: 182 (One Hundred Eighty Two)
Academic Requirements: Having good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade where grading system is practiced at the master degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian university or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Official Website: www.tpsc.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 04-11-2017
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2017: TPSC has declared new vacancies in the month of November, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.tpsc.gov.in. TPSC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. TPSC is offering new job opportunity in Tripura for the post of Assistant Professor. This recruitment is especially open in Tripura for job seekers looking job after mater degree. TPSC (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.tpsc.gov.in for the posts of Assistant Professor, apply before 04.11.2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to TPSC Vacancy.
TPSC Vacancy 2017
Assistant Professor:- 182 vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate for Assistant Professor should have good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade where grading system is practiced at the master degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian university or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Salary Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Maximum 40 years as on 4th November 2017 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/PH
Selection Process:- Personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
- Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
The 4 (four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 31176521319 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
How to apply for TPSC Recruitment:-
- First download Assistant Professor advertisement through official website (http:// www.tmbnet.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form to be submitted to the Reception counter of the TPSC, Secretariat on or before 4th November 2017.
- Last Date: 04-11-2017