Post Info: Junior Account Officer
No of Posts: 114 (One Hundred Fourteen)
Academic Requirements: B.Com or M.Com 1st Class or pass in CA/ICWA.
Official Website: www.tssouthernpower.com
Last Date of Registration: 19-02-2018
Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana (TSSPDCL) Recruitment 2018: TSSPDCL has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.tssouthernpower.com. TSSPDCL (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. TSSPDCL is offering new job opportunity in Telangana for the post of Junior Account Officer. This recruitment is especially open in Telangana for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. TSSPDCL (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.tssouthernpower.com for the posts of Junior Account Officer, apply online from 02-02-2018 to 19-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to TSSPDCL Vacancy.
TSSPDCL Vacancy 2018
Junior Account Officer: 114 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have B.Com 1st Class or M.Com 1st Class or pass in CA/ICWA-Inter from any recognized University in India.
Salary Scale:- Rs. 41155 – 44555/- per month.
Age Limit:- Should be between 18 to 44 years as on 01.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST/BC for 5 years, PH for 10 years.
Selection Process:- Interview.
Fee charges: Candidates who wanted to participate for TSSPDCL should pay the below charges through TS Online Centers/Portal or Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Online Processing Fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 120/- (Rupee one hundred twenty only)
- SC/ST/BC/PH: Examination Fee
How to apply for TSSPDCL Recruitment:-
- First download Junior Account Officer advertisement through official website (http://www.tssouthernpower.com) only.
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details.
- Search for online application associated with TSSPDCL notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Start Submission: 02-02-2018
- Last Date of Submission Form: 19-02-2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Fee: 01-02-2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 19-02-2018
- Date of Written Test: 25-03-2018