Union bank of India (UBI)
Post Info: Forex officer and integrated Treasury officer
No of Posts: 100 (One Hundred)
Academic Requirements: As per official Notification.
Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Last Date of Registration: 13-01-2018
Union bank of India (UBI) Recruitment 2018: UBI has declared new vacancies in the month of January, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.unionbankofindia.co.in. UBI (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. UBI is offering new job opportunity in All India for the post of Forex officer and integrated Treasury officer. This recruitment is especially open in All India for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. UBI (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.unionbankofindia.co.in for the posts of Forex officer and integrated Treasury officer, apply online from 20-12-2017 to 13-01-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to UBI Vacancy.
UBI Vacancy 2018
Forex officer and integrated Treasury officer: 100 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have as per official Notification.
Salary Scale:- Rs 31705 – 45950/- Per Month.
Age Limit:- As per official Notification.
Selection Process:- Written examination, Face to face interview
Fee Structure:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Union Bank of India should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee Six hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 100/- (Rupee One hundred only)
How to apply for UBI Recruitment:-
- First download Forex officer and integrated Treasury officer advertisement through official website (http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in ) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with UBI notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Start Submission Application: 20-12-2017
- Last Date of Submission Form: 13-01-2018