Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
Post Info: Assistant Teacher
No. of Posts: 68500
Academic Requirements: Possess Degree from UGC recognized University and relevant.
Official Website: www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Last Date: 05-02-2018
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) Recruitment 2018: UPBEB has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in. UPBEB (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. UPBEB is offering new job opportunity in Uttar Pradesh for the post of Assistant Teacher. This recruitment is especially open in Uttar Pradesh for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. UPBEB (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in for the posts of Assistant Teacher, apply from 25-01-2018 to 05-02-2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to UPBEB Vacancy.
UPBEB Recruitment 2018
Assistant Teacher:- 68500 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Possess Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years BTC recognized by NCTE / 02 years Diploma (D.Ed) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (RCI)/Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks / its equivalent with 04 years Degree in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) and passed primary level UPTET/CTET exam.
Salary Detail:- Not Specified.
Age Limit:- As per Uttar Pradesh Govt Rules.
Selection Process:- Written Examination.
Fee Process: Candidates who wanted to participate for UPBEB should pay the below charges through e-challan to be deposited in any branch of SBI or Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- Physically Handicapped: No Fee
How to apply for UPBEB Recruitment:-
- First download Assistant Teacher advertisement through official website (http://www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with UPBEB notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- Date of Start Submission Application: 25-01-2018
- Last Date of Registration: 05-02-2018
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fee: 07-02-2018
- Last Date to Fill remaining Online Application: 09-02-2018
- Date of Written Exam: 12-03-2018