Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Info: Civil Service Examination 2018
No of Posts: 782 (Seven Hundred Eighty Two)
Academic Requirements: Degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 06-03-2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2018: UPSC has declared new vacancies in the month of March, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.upsc.gov.in. UPSC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. UPSC is offering new job opportunity in All India for the post of Civil Service Examination 2018. This recruitment is especially open in All India for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. UPSC (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.upsc.gov.in for the posts of Civil Service Examination 2018, apply online from 07.02.2018 to 06.03.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to UPSC Vacancy.
UPSC Vacancy 2018
Civil Service Examination 2018:- 782 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Salary Scale:- Not Specified.
Age Limit:- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2018 i.e., he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986 and not later than 1st August, 1997.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be SC/ST for 5 years and OBC for 3 years.
Selection Process:- Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview.
Fee Structure:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC should pay the below charges through Cash to SBI branch bank or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment:-
- First download Civil Service Examination 2018 advertisement through official website (http://www.upsc.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with UPSC notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- Date of Start Submission Application Form: 07-02-2018
- Last Date of Registration: 06-03-2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by Cash): 05-03-2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 06-03-2018
- Date of Civil Services Preliminary Examination: 03-06-2018
- Date of Main Examination: September 2018