Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Info: Engineering Service Examination 2018
No of Posts: 588 (Five Hundred Eighty Eight)
Academic Requirements: Degree in engineering from a university incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as universities under section 3 of the university grants commission act 1956.
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Last Date of Registration: 23-10-2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2017: UPSC has declared new vacancies in the month of September, October 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.upsconline.nic.in. UPSC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. UPSC is offering new job opportunity in All India for the post of Engineering Service Examination 2018. This recruitment is especially open in All India for job seekers looking job after degree in engineering. UPSC (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.upsconline.nic.in for the posts of Engineering Service Examination 2018, apply online before 23.10.2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to UPSC Vacancy.
UPSC Vacancy 2017
Engineering Service Examination 2018:- 588 vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate for Engineering service Examination 2018 should have degree in engineering from a university incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as universities under section 3 of the university grants commission act 1956.
- Salary Scale:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years as on 1st August 2018 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee Structure:- Candidates who wanted to participate should pay the below charges either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net-banking of SBI or by using cards
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rupee Two hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PH/Women: No Fee
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment:-
- First download Engineering Service Examination 2018advertisement through official website (http:// www.tmbnet.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with UPSC notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- Last Date: 23-10-2017