Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Info: Assistant Professor, Specialist
No of Posts: 23 (Twenty Three)
Academic Requirements: Engineering degree and relevant.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 28-12-2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2017: UPSC has declared new vacancies in the month of December, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.upsc.gov.in. UPSC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. UPSC is offering new job opportunity in All India for the post of Assistant Professor, Specialist. This recruitment is especially open in All India for job seekers looking job after relevant degree. UPSC (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.upsc.gov.in for the posts of Assistant Professor, Specialist, apply online before 28.12.2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to UPSC Vacancy.
UPSC Vacancy 2017
Assistant Professor, Specialist:- 23 vacancies
- Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology and Master of Engineering/Master of Technology in relevant Engineering with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or Master of Engineering/Master of Technology from a recognized University for S.no-1. A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or second Schedule or part II of the Third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) for S.no – 2.
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month.
Age Limit:- Should be between 35 years for (Assistant Professor) & 40 years for (Specialist Grade III) as on 14.12.2017.
Selection Process:- Interview.
Fee Structure:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC should pay the below charges through either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- SC/ST/PH/Women: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment:-
- First download Assistant Professor, Specialist advertisement through official website (http://www.upsc.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with UPSC notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- Last Date: 28-12-2017