Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
Post Info: Radiographer, Technician
No of Posts: 24 (Twenty Four)
Academic Requirements: Diploma in radiography, SSLC / SSC with ITI / NTC / NAC in electronics Mechanic trade.
Official Website: www.vssc.gov.in
Last Date of Registration: 23-10-2017
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Recruitment 2017: VSSC has declared new vacancies in the month of October, 2017 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.vssc.gov.in. VSSC (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. VSSC is offering new job opportunity in Kerala for the post of Apprenticeship Training. This recruitment is especially open in Kerala for job seekers looking job after relevant qualification. VSSC (recruitment authority) has activated online registration at www.vssc.gov.in for the posts of Radiographer, Technician, apply before 23-10-2017 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to VSSC Vacancy.
VSSC Vacancy 2017-2018
Radiographer: 01 vacancy
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate for VSSC Radiographer diploma in radiography.
- Salary Scale:- Rs 25500– 81100/- Per Month
Technician: 23 vacancies
- Qualification:-The minimum qualification required to participate for VSSC Technician SSLC / SSC with ITI / NTC / NAC in electronics Mechanic trade.
- Salary Scale:- Rs 21700– 69100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- The age of candidate should be between 18 to 35 years as of cutoff date.
Selection Process:- As required by commission VSSC,
- Written examination
- Face to face Interview
Fee Structure: Candidates who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or can be deposited in any branch of state bank of India branch through State bank of India collect facility
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/EXSM/PWD: No Fee
How to apply for Indian VSSC Recruitment:-
- First download Apprenticeship Training advertisement through official website (http://www.vssc.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Search for online application associated with VSSC notification
- Click on link
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout
- First Date of Start Submission Form: 09-10-2017
- Last Date of Submission Form: 23-10-2017