Zoological Survey of India (ZSI)
Post Info: Research Associate, Field Assistants
No of Posts: 33(Thirty Three)
Academic Requirements: M. Sc. & Ph.D in Zoology or relevant.
Official Website: www.zsi.gov.in
Last Date: 15-02-2018
Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) Recruitment 2018: ZSI has declared new vacancies in the month of February, 2018 and information regarding recruitment is given at official site www.zsi.gov.in. ZSI (Recruitment and Selection Committee – HRD Department) invites application to fill new post. ZSI is offering new job opportunity in Kolkata (West Bengal) for the post of Research Associate, Field Assistants. This recruitment is especially open in Kolkata (West Bengal) for job seekers looking job after relevant education. ZSI (recruitment authority) has placed detail at www.zsi.gov.in for the posts of Research Associate, Field Assistants, last date 15.02.2018 at given venue. Let’s check all important things related to ZSI Vacancy.
ZSI Vacancy 2018
Research Associate, Field Assistants:- 33 vacancies
Qualification:- The minimum qualification required to participate should have M. Sc. & Ph.D in Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Wildlife/ Environmental Sciences/ Biodiversity & Conservation/ Geo-Informatics or equivalent for (Research Associate). B.Sc with zoology as one of the subjects from a recognized university for (Field Assistants).
Salary Scale:- Rs. 36000 – 40000/- (Research Associate), Rs. 12000/- (Field Assistants)
Age Limit:- 40 years as on 15.02.2018.
Selection Process:- Viva-Voice Interview.
Fee Structure:- No fee.
How to apply for ZSI Recruitment:-
- First download Research Associate, Field Assistants advertisement through official website (http://www.zsi.gov.in) only
- Now read vacancy and eligibility details
- Eligible candidates may apply online in prescribed application form along with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of marks sheets of all examinations send by Speed Post/ Registered Post to the Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata on or before 15.02.2018.
- Venue of Interview: ZSI HQ, Kolkata/ZSI, Northern Regional Centre, Dehradun/ Guwahati.
- Last Date of Registration: 15-02-2018